Thursday, November 10, 2011

65. The Netherlands / Holandia (NL-863299)

NL-863299

From / Od lefonnuh
ID NL-863299
Distance / Dystans 569 km
Sent on / Wysłana 35 Nov, 2011
Travel time / Czas podróży 4 days / dni

This reprint shows a marketplace in Apeldoorn. The oldest known reference to this city dates from the VIII century. Now it has over 150000 inhabitants.

Ta reprodukcja przedstawia rynek w Apeldoorn. Najstarsze wzmianki o mieście pochodzą z VIII wieku. Teraz mieszka tam ponad 150000 ludzi.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I found your blog's adress on Forum Postcrossing and I am now your follower! Feel free to visit my blog at http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/
    I love all your pics on the blog and so on so keep it going! HUGS^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto above.
    Can't wait to start getting postcards so I can blog about them!

    ReplyDelete