Thursday, May 31, 2012

112. Poland / Polska (swap)

PL-0146-SWAP

From / Od Ania
Source / Źródło www.postcrossing-forum.pl

I received this yummy tomatoes from Ania (heeeeeelllooo if you read me :)!). And with this card I'd like to introduce you to my collection of Nouvelles Images Multiples cards.

Nouvelles Images is a card publisher from France. They became well known because of the quality and beauty of cards they publish. Some examples you can see here: click.

NI has one distinctive series: multiples. People around the world became crazy about it, including myself :). I have 53 cards right now and I'm sure that's not the end.

I like tomatoes A LOT, although if they're not from farmer's market, they are not very tasty :(.

Te soczyste, smakowite pomidory otrzymałam od Ani (heeellloooł, jeśli mnie czytasz :)!). Tą kartką chciałabym Wam przybliżyć swoją kolekcję zbiorowych kartek Nouvelles Images.

Nouvelles Images jest francuskim wydawcą kartek. Stali się dobrze znani z powodu ładnych kartek i ich dobrej jakości. Przykłady możecie zobaczyć tutaj: klik.

NI ma jedną wyróżniającą się serię: kartki zbiorowe. Ludzie na całym świecie oszaleli na ich punkcie, ja także :). Mam w tym momencie 53 wzory i to na pewno nie jest koniec.

BARDZO lubię pomidory, aczkolwiek jeśli to nie są pomidory z targu, nie smakują zbyt dobrze :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment